How To Enter
Follow the steps below to enter the 2017 Lumen Prize.
1. Click register on the main menu or on the front page banner. If you have already registered, use the log in link. This will take you to your user page (lumenprize.com/user).
2. Click the pink box “Step 1” - Purchase Submissions.
3. Once on the Purchase Submission page, select the number of entries you wish to purchase and click “add to cart”. The administration fee of $45 covers two entries, and each additional entry costs $22.50.
4. Complete the checkout process and then either log in to PayPal or pay with a credit/debit card via PayPal. Once the PayPal payment process is complete, you will be redirected back to lumenprize.com.
5. You can now submit your first entry. Return to your user page – (lumenprize.com/user) and click the blue box “Step 2 – Submit Your Artwork”.
6. Complete the “create artwork” form. All fields marked with a red asterix must be completed. Refer to the text within the form for further guidance. Please disregard the “student” section – this is only relevant for the separate Student Award.
Further information on this year’s categories can be found here.
7. Once you have completed the form, click “save”. Your artwork has now been submitted and should appear on your user page.
8. To submit more works, repeat steps 5-7.
9. Once submitted, you can review your entries by going to lumenprize.com/user
If you would like to enter the Meural Student Award for Still & Moving Image, please refer to this page.