Artists on Artificial Intelligence
Lumen is pleased to be hosting a day of discussion, debate and demos from artists working with Artificial Intelligence (AI) at IBM Southbank, London, on the 25th October from 11:00am – 3:30pm as part of the 2019 Lumen Prize Awards programme.
Lumen’s 2018 Gold Winner Mario Klingemann and artists whose work has been shortlisted for the 2019 awards will be featured speakers, alongside experts in art created with AI.
As well as discussing how artists today are engaging with Artificial Intelligence tools, speakers will also be discussing associated concerns such as trust, privacy, and the tension between creatives and technology companies working with Artificial Intelligence.
- 11am-11.10am – Welcome from IBM and Lumen Art Projects
- 11.10-12pm – 2019 Shortlisted Lumen Prize Artist Dave Murray-Rust
- 12pm-12.50pm – 2018 Lumen Prize Gold Award Winner Mario Klingemann: Translating Errors
- 12.50pm-1.30pm – Lunch
- 1.30pm-2.20pm – 2019 Lumen Prize Shortlisted Artist Maja Petric
- 2.20pm-3.20pm – Panel discussion with Artists and A.I. experts
Share this event