V&A Digital Weekend: Collecting Digital Objects
V&A Hocchauser Auditorium, V&A Museum
Collecting Digital and Intangible Objects
Lumen Art Projects, owner of the Lumen Prize, is proud to be collaborating with the V&A on a panel discussion as part of V&A’s Digital Design Weekend. A partner from our VR conservation collaboration at Tate, Tom Ensom; a winner of the Lumen Founder’s Award, Nicole Schauerman; plus our Founder, Carla Rapoport will all be participating.
Date: Sunday 22 September – 14.00 to 15.30
Venue: Hochhauser Auditorium, V&A Museum, Cromwell Road, London
This panel discussion will explore how the cultural heritage sector can adapt its practices to include digital materiality and intangibility, including views from artists who build for preservation, maintainability or choose purposefully to design ephemeral objects. Seats are free but attendees must have a reservation to gain entry. Click here to book.
For more information, please click here.
- Johanna Agerman Ross, V&A, Curator of 20th & 21st Century Furniture and Product Design (Chair)
- Tom Ensom, Tate, Digital Conservator
- Carla Rapoport, Founder and CEO of Lumen Art Projects and Lumen Prize
- Nicola Schauerman (Genetic Moo), Interactive artist &Lumen Prize Founder Award winner
- Natalie Kane, Curator of Digital Design at the V&A
Share this event